Sinking Cichlid Excel
Sinking Cichlid Excel is specially formulated for herbivorous (plant eating) fish. This formula combines wheat-germ, spirulina, vitamins and minerals to provide a diet that is extremely nutritious. Our easy to digest pellet provides powerful color enhancement and promotes outstanding growth characteristics.
- High in wheat-germ to improve digestibility
- Contains pure-cultured spirulina to rapidly enhance colors
- Lower protein levels herbivorous and omnivorous species require
A Uniquely Formulated Nutrient Mix
- Contains stabilized vitamin C to support immune system health
- High vitamin E content offers increased amino acids levels
- Linolenic acid promotes healthy organs and active reproduction
- Also great for larger tropical fish
Fish meal, wheat flour, flaked corn, wheat germ meal, spirulina, krill meal, dehydrated alfalfa meal, fish oil, brewers dried yeast, DL-methionine, garlic, astaxanthin, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, salt, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, blue 2 (artificial color).* 02-52D
* Because of our commitment to providing the highest quality nutrition available, some differences in ingredients may occur due to regular formula updates.
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Moisture||Ash|
|min. 37.0%||min. 6.0%||max. 3.0%||max. 10.0%||max. 15.0%|
|Phosphorus||Vitamin A||Vitamin D3||Vitamin E||Ascorbic Acid|
|min. 0.8%||min. 18,000 IU/kg||min. 2,700 IU/kg||min. 570 IU/kg||min. 410 mg/kg|