- Simple and reliable monitoring of the aquarium/pond water values. Checks the biological balance (bacterial activity) in freshwater and marine water
- Laboratory comparator system to compensate any inherent water colouring: fill glass vials with sample water, add reagents to another vial, place vials in holder, read values on colour chart
- When to use: for setting up a new freshwater aquarium: once a day. Initial setup with marine water: once a week. For use in case of fish diseases or fish deaths
- Online Laboratory: free analysis and recommendations for the water values you have measured
- Package contents: 1 quick test, Ammonium Test NH4. Contents for approx. 50 measurements. Incl. 3 reagents, 2 glass vials with screw cap, syringe, comparator block and colour scale.
JBL Ammonium Test