- Simple and reliable control of water values in ponds/aquariums. Determines the ideal total hardness for freshwater aquariums and ponds
- Colour change test: fill plastic cuvette with sample water, add reagent drop by drop until colour changes from red to green. Number of drops = level of GH (total hardness)
- When to use: for setting up a new aquarium: once a week
- Online Laboratory: regular control for a healthy aquarium/pond with conditions close to nature. JBL has water tests in the form of quick tests or colour change tests for every water analysis. Testing aquarium water for healthy, clear water
- Package contents: 1 quick test, GH Test. Incl. reagent and plastic vial.
JBL Gh Test